Have you ever lost your files or any relevant documents? If you do so, then I hope that you would have felt very bad. We often use pen drives to store our important files and documents. Have you ever thought what happens if we lost those drives? The information which you have saved will be lost. Most of us wish to store our files, memories, or any critical documents in a safe place such as storage drives so that you may not lose them. Many storage technologies are working over this issue, and one such technology is cloud storage technology and Dropbox is a good example of cloud storage (to create free Dropbox space account to store files on cloud).
Most of us carry storage devices such as pen drives to all the places where they go. To make our work easier technology has come up with a platform called Dropbox. Let us have a brief look about Dropbox, How To Get A Free Dropbox Space and some of its features.
See Also: 5 Ways to Get Uploaded Premium Account
What Is Dropbox?
Dropbox is one of the well-known file sharing and storage systems used around 500 million people around the globe. The greatest part is that you don’t even require to carry storage devices to all the places you visit all you need is just the Internet connection. Dropbox is a file exchanging service owned by a famous company called Dropbox, whose headquarters is located in San Francisco.
Most of the companies provide free Dropbox space for business as it has a wide range of features and advantages while compared to other companies. It is a cloud-based storehouse system where you can aim mainly on driving productivity and less amount of distraction. In extension to cloud storage, Free Dropbox space account provides services such as file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. The main advantage of Dropbox is we can share files without any restriction and can also retrieve files easily at any place through any device. Dropbox provides the secure management of files via Desktop, Android, iPhone, Windows phone, or Mac.
How To Get Free Dropbox Premium Account?
Let us know some of the methods through which we can create a free Dropbox Premium Account:
Method 1: Dropbox Business Free 30 days Trial
The Dropbox Business provides a free account for 30 days. The actions to be followed are as follows:
- Do visit the official website of Dropbox. Various plans are present on the webpage of the Dropbox.
- Select the Standard and the Advanced Package for free Dropbox Space Account. In that section, you will find a Try Free Account for 30 days. Click on it.
- Create your account by presenting your name, email id, and password.
- Next, you have to enter the credit card details in the payment section and click on Start Free Trial.
These are the moves to be taken after to have your Free Dropbox Space Account for 30 days. You can enjoy all the features available on this package. But we have to make sure to unsubscribe the plan you have subscribed before the trial period completes.
See Also: 5 ways to get free course Hero account
Method 2: Dropbox Professional Free Trial For 15 days
The steps to get free Dropbox space account trial are as follows:
- Do visit the home page of Dropbox.
- Go to the professional plan.
- Opt for Try Free Account for 15 days.
- Click on the option and follow the steps mentioned in the second method.
Note: Don’t forget to unsubscribe the plan before the trial period completes.
Method 3: Free 2 GB Account in Dropbox
If you wish to store the file which is of less amount, then you can choose 2 GB Account. The principal benefit of this approach is that there is no need to provide any type of credit card details to get free 2 GB account in Dropbox. The steps are as follows:
1. Sign in with your Google Account
Sign Up with your username, email id, and password and select the Free 2 GB Account and follow the steps as listed in method 2.
See Also: 5 Ways to Get Nitroflare Premium Account
Method 4: By login with the Username and the Password
Few websites provide the list of free Dropbox space Account username and passwords. This method will not be much reliable as it was created by someone else. But it works until the user doesn’t change the password all you have to do is to copy the username and password while login in Dropbox.
These are the few methods through which we can get free Dropbox Premium Account.
Dropbox provides an offer for the users who wish to have more space in the storage devices in two methods.
Method 5: By Contributing To Dropbox Community
If you are the one who has a Free Dropbox Space account and wishes for some extra space, all you have to do is to contribute answers in the Dropbox Community forum.
You have to answer the questions asked by the Dropbox users if the audience like your answers, you can get kudos. On getting a significant number of kudos, the Dropbox team provides a “Mighty Answer” badge. If you earn this badge, then you will get an additional space of 1 GB in your Dropbox Account.
Method 6: By Referring People For A Free Dropbox Premium Account
All you have to do is to invite your friends to your contacts by using a referral code. Your friends have to download, install, and use Dropbox app with the help of your referral code.
- Basic Account gets 500 MB for each referral and can earn up to 16 GB.
- Plus and Professional Accounts gets 1 GB for each reference and can earn up to 32 GB.
Features of Dropbox
We can access the file from any device.
- We can store and share our files via offline. The files may be images, music, documents, and personal projects.
- Dropbox has 256-bit AES encryption security.
- The bandwidths, update of files can be adjusted automatically.
- You can also share the files with the people who don’t have Dropbox account.
- You can see preview of downloading files.
- We can also chat and text with the users of Dropbox.
- Dropbox has various types of versions such as Dropbox Plus, Dropbox Professional for individuals, Dropbox Professional for teams, and Dropbox Standard and Advanced for business.
The below table shows a detail view of different versions of Dropbox.
Name of the version Memory size Yearly Cost per month
Dropbox Plus 1 TB $8.25
Professional 2 TB $8.25
Standard 3 TB $16.58
Dropbox Advanced No limit we can use as much we wish $12.50
I hope that you all have got a clear pic of Free Dropbox Space Account and how to get a free account on Dropbox Premium. We suggest you make use of Dropbox instead of storage devices such as drives for an efficient and secure file sharing and storing.
- 1 What Is Dropbox?
- 2 How To Get Free Dropbox Premium Account?
- 2.1 Method 1: Dropbox Business Free 30 days Trial
- 2.2 Method 2: Dropbox Professional Free Trial For 15 days
- 2.3 Method 3: Free 2 GB Account in Dropbox
- 2.4 Method 4: By login with the Username and the Password
- 2.5 Method 5: By Contributing To Dropbox Community
- 2.6 Method 6: By Referring People For A Free Dropbox Premium Account
- 3 Features of Dropbox
- 4 Conclusion