Minecraft is a game about planting blocks and going on adventures. That is the most straightforward description of the critically acclaimed game which has received numerous awards and accolades. Minecraft is a sandbox type video game by a Swedish game developer Markus Persson and publication is by Mojang in 2011. Free Minecraft Account would be an amazing gift for video game players.
It operates on all major platforms like Windows, MascOS, and Linux. It is a game which comes close to a VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game) as it allows players to build with a variety of different blocks, a 3D procedurally generated ‘world’ for themselves.
The game is not just about following instructions but requires creativity from the players. Its popularity comes not only from the game itself but also its usage in an educational environment (Minecraft Education Edition), especially in the realm of computing systems, and therefore it is the second best-selling game of all time, preceded just by Tetris. The latest version of Minecraft is v1.13.2. Lets get you guys Free Minecraft Account.
See Also: 7 Ways To Get Free Fortnite Accounts
Features of Minecraft
Here are the Features of Minecraft before you get a Free Minecraft Account.
Minecraft is a 3D Sandbox game and has no specific goals allowing players a large amount of freedom during gameplay.
Gameplay is in the first-person prospect by default, but players have the choice for a third-person perspective. The game world is composed of rough, pixilated 3D objects most commonly called “blocks” that represent different materials of the world, like dirt, stone, ores, tree trunks, water, and lava. The core function of the players is to pick up and place these objects in a 3D grid and form their own world. Players can move freely in the game area and can ‘mine’ blocks which enables them to create their world.
See Also: 3 Ways To Get Free Overwatch Accounts
Different Modes of Games are as follows:
Players, must acquire resources to build their world and maintain their health while warding off monsters which spawn in darker areas outside a certain radius of the character. Life-threatening situations like attacks from monsters deplete the health bar of the player, falls, drowning, falling into lava, suffocation, and starvation.
Players also hold a hunger bar which must be replenished periodically to maintain consistent health. If the hunger bar is depleted, the automatic healing will stop, and the character’s health will deplete. This mode will serve you well when you have a Free Minecraft Account.
In this mode, players have access to all resources and items in the game through the inventory menu and can place and remove them instantly.
The creative mode does not contain any situations that might deplete the character’s health, and the player can toggle the ability to fly freely around the game world at will. The mode enables the player to focus on building and expanding their world.
This mode was added to Minecraft v1.3 and was explicitly designed so that the players could experience user-designed maps and adventures.
It can be seen as a game in the survival mode in a plan created by another user. The players have to navigate around the map as the map-maker intended.
Spectator mode is exactly how it sounds. It allows players to fly around blocks and watch gameplay without interacting with the world. Instead of an inventory, players have the ability to teleport to other players.
They can also view the game from another player’s point of perspective. However, this mode is only available in the Java or PC version.
Minecraft offers a multiplayer mode through game-to-game multiplayer, LAN play, local split screen, and servers (player-hosted and business-hosted). This feature enables multiple players to interact and communicate with each other in a single world. Players may run their own servers, use a hosting supplier, or connect on to another player’s game via Xbox Live.
These are some of the significant features that Free Minecraft Account has to offer which standardizes its position in the charts. Enough said about the game. Now the main question is “How will I play it?” Read on to find out.
Do I Really Need an Account to Play This?
Yes, you do. You can access Minecraft through a Mojang account. Having an account allows you to access all the features the game has to offer. You can play through the various modes, get inventory, change the skin of the character, and make in-app purchases. However, Mojang charges $26.95 to buy Minecraft and all its features. You don’t mind spending money to buy Minecraft? Go ahead and pay! But for those who are sneaking around the internet looking to play the game for free, here’s how to get a Free Minecraft Account.
How to Make a Free Minecraft Account?
Method 1: Minecraft Free Accounts Usernames and Passwords
- Username : Password
- hieTuriU : fPvT#*ffUmKO
- MitIcREp : Uy!K4Ou!II7m
- gYnoMPED : 2d!Faa7ze6c$
- ROVERsEb : g@GNE37s5khb
- drOmonfo : dagW1oVWx%%i
- oBlITyco : $N5xd$T3Ef2*
Method 2: Swagbucks
Swagbucks, a platform through which you get a free premium account by earning cash rewards, gifts, and prizes. The steps to be taken are:
- Open your web browser.
- Access the website.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up located at the right side of the page.
- You will get a confirmation link to your mail.
- As soon as you achieve the task, the free premium account will be available directly in your email account.
- You can replicate the above steps with different emails and passwords, and start having joy.
Method 3: InboxDollars
InboxDollars is a platform through which we can get free Accounts by earning cash prizes, gifts, and rewards. The steps to be followed to get free Gmail Account via Swagbucks are as follows:
- Open your web browser.
- Access the official site. The home page will display as follows.
- Sign up in the homepage with a primary email id and avail the services provided over there.
- You can repeat the above steps with different emails.
Method 4: Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is another platform which provides free Premium Accounts and gets rewarded with premium stuff such as gifts, and cash cards.
Steps to be followed are as follows:
- Access the official page.
- Sign up with your mail id and password in the pop-up menu.
- You will get a confirmation mail just click on it to complete the process.
- Once the account is confirmed, you’ll be redirected and the free account will be presented to you instantly!
Method 5: Mineshafter
NOTE: These steps are applicable for the PC version.
- Head on to your web browser and type in Mineshafter.
- Click on mineshafter.info to go to the Mineshafter page.
- You don’t need to register on the page. Just click on Downloads in the navigation bar and open the download window. Minecraft needs Java to run, and most computers have Java pre-installed in them. However, if you do not have Java, merely go to the Java website and download it.
- Click on Minecraft Launcher on the Download page to start the download. If your browser asks for confirmation, click on ‘keep’ to download the file.
- Now launch the file, and the Minecraft Log-in window will appear.
- Log in with a username and password.
These steps will get a Free Minecraft Account.
Additionally, you can also download the pocket version of the game to play it for free or download it from Aptoide.
That’s it! You’re ready to go! Mineshafter will provide the same experience as an official Minecraft game, and you don’t need to pay either. Go on, try out these steps and play to your heart’s content.
- 1 Features of Minecraft
- 2 Do I Really Need an Account to Play This?
- 3 How to Make a Free Minecraft Account?
- 4 Conclusion