Have you commenced any business recently? If you do so, then I hope that might have faced many problems with it. At present most of the products which we are using for our daily life are allowed by various business all over the world. There may be some problems such as competition, loss, and many more through which we may not be able to run the business in a productive manner. If you are the one who wishes to your career in business, then you have to create a free Salesforce account. To run a business effectively, most of us plan some methods such as by providing advertisements for the products, selling at discounts, and many more, but we may not achieve progress.
Customer gratification plays a crucial role in terms of business. If the customer is contented with your services, then no matter how cost the product is, they will opt for your company. You have to represent your company in a unique manner so that they can trust and ready to buy your product. Different technologies are accessible through which we can do online business. One such platform is Salesforce. In today’s article, we are going to know about Salesforce, some of the methods to create a free Salesforce account, and its features.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software firm headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company was established in 1999 by retired Oracle executive Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez. Around 35,000 employees work for Salesforce. Salesforce is regarded as the world’s best Custom Resource Management services (CRM) which incorporates numerous packages such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, Analysis Cloud, IT Cloud, App Cloud, Health.com, and Chatter with over 100,000 customers. With one just a click, you can manage various business and management activities. It provides companies with an interface for case management and task management and a system for intensifying and routing essential events.
Salesforce has a customer portal which provides the customers the ability to track their own status, a social-network plugin, which allows the user to join the conservation about Salesforce on social networking websites, email Alert, Google search, and access to customers entitlements and contracts. With a wide range of productivity tools, Salesforce is a one-stop service for any business to carry all marketing activities in a successful manner. Let us have a look at some of the methods to create a Free Salesforce account.
How To Get Free Salesforce Account?
Salesforce provides various types of memberships ranging from $25 to $300 each. The offers depend on the needs of the business such as small, medium, and large. Salesforce provides packages from basic level to CRM. Each package is filled and tailored according to the needs of the business. Let us look at some of the methods through which free Salesforce Account.
Method 1: Free Salesforce Username and Passwords List
Several websites provide the list of usernames and passwords through which you can get free Salesforce Account just by copying and pasting the username and password in the space provided. The below table shows the list of usernames and passwords.
We suggest you be cautious while using usernames and passwords. If you are unable to login, then go for the next one as some of them might be outdated.
Method 2: Swagbucks
Swagbucks, a platform through which you can free Salesforce account via gifts, cash cards, and bonuses.
The steps to be repeated are
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of Swagbucks or access the link https://www.swagbucks.com.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu which is on the right side of the screen and click on Sign-Up.
- Open your registered e-mail ID and click on verifying link.
- You can see some set of tasks. Select any one and try to complete it.
- You will be instantly directed to free Salesforce Account after the completion of your tasks.
- You can replicate the above steps with different mail id’s and passwords.
Method 3: Free Trial
Salesforce provides 30-Day Free Trial, which allows you to try their software to run their business without any conflicts. If you do wish to continue, then you can pay money by using annually. The steps to be followed to get free Salesgroup account via free trial are:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of Salesforce. The page will be presented, as shown below.
- Enter your first name, last name, job title, email, phone, name of the company, number of employees, and country.
- After filling all details, click on the Terms on Conditions.
- Click on Start My Free Trial and follow the guidelines instructed over there to create a free Salesforce account.
- With this 30-Day free trial, you can also test the functionality and benefits of one of the world’s leading CRM Solutions.
Method 4: With the Help of Developer Edition
Steps to create a free Salesforce account through Developed Edition are:
- Open your web browser.
- Access the website https://developer.salesforce.com the page will be displayed as shown below.
- Click on the Sign-Up button.
- You can view a form in which you have to enter your mail id, name, role, name of the company, country, postal code, etc.
- The foremost thing you have to memorize is that your username should be given in the form of an email id.
- Click on the Sign me up option which is available in a blue box.
- Open your e-mail Id and click on confirmation mail.
- The instant you log in to your account, and it will ask you to change your password.
This free trial method will be more beneficial for the one who wishes to start their career in business by starting a new company.
These are the few methods through which you can get free Salesforce account.
Features of Salesforce Account
Salesforce, apart from managing customer relationships, have some extra features which are listed below.
- Salesforce has a wide range of tools that help in the day to day activities of the business.
- Advanced Einsten AI service which learns and programs automatically based on the requirements and also advises you on the daily operations of the business after learning from your various data available.
- Very user-friendly interface through which you can interact with the software easily.
- Nobody misuse or store your data if you log in through salesforce premium.
- Close More Deals
Account and Contact Management
To have an overview of your customers, key contacts, customer communication, history, and internal account forums. You can also obtain penetrations from social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
This feature helps you to have an overview of your deals team.
You can also stay connected with the people and have a look at the competition, status, and many more.
Get more Leads
Build your own lead machine to enhance your conversation rates and grow in a revenue manner.
Allows you to make clever decisions on where to invest your marketing dollars.
Get your information regarding sales with Data.com and increase sales and marketing productivity.
Accelerate productivity: Mobile
You can sign-in free Salesforce account in mobile app which turns your mobile into a sales office. You can check dashboards, respond to customers, log calls, and many more from the place where you are.
Workflow And Approvals:
You can use Workflow to design and automate any business process with drag and drop simplicity. Approvals aids to access discounts, expenses, and many more.
File Sync and ShareYou can also share files, discuss with them, publish the content, and can track the files. You can also subscribe to alerts if you found any changes.
Make Insightful Decisions
To Design your CRM effectively so that all can access it in a secure way.
Reports and Dashboard
The dashboard gives an idea of your business. Reports help you to know the pros and cons of a business.
To use in-line editing, multicurrency support, override visibility, and many more to be at the top position of your business.
To run any business such as small, or large a Free Salesforce account acts as a tool. The unique feature of Salesforce is Einstein AI, which manages the works of business and helps customers in decision-making in a smart way. I hope that Salesforce 30-Day free trial will be helpful for the one who wishes to start their business. We suggest you go with the 30-Day free trial to know more about the features of Salesforce. The users who wish to run their business via online can opt for Salesforce and gain fruitful results.
- 1 What is Salesforce?
- 2 How To Get Free Salesforce Account?
- 3 Features of Salesforce Account
- 4 Conclusion