In olden day’s to share any information from one person to another, we used to have postal services. At present, the change in technology had changed the way we are living. Everything has become online nowadays. We can’t imagine a day without technology. Technology has created such an impact on all of us. Several applications of technology such as mobiles, laptops, computers, money transactions, booking of tickets, social media websites, and many more are a part of it. Most of us wish to read newspapers in the morning with a cup of coffee, but at present, the amount of people who read a newspaper is declining due to the availability of them in a pdf version. If you are a book lover, then create Scribd Free Account and improve your reading skills.
Most of us mention our hobby as reading books. Reading books makes you stress-free. Books have the power to change the mindset of a person. We all may not be able to get the pdf versions of all books which we wish to read. To aid all book lovers, a platform has been created, through which you can access all types of books. Excited Right, let us have a look over it. In today’s article, we are going to know about Scribd, methods through which you can get Scribd account and some of its features.
Introduction To Scribd
Scribd is an online library founded in March 2007, headquartered in San Francisco, California, US. Scribd comprises a vast collection of books, novels, magazines, audiobooks, e-books, and many more. The founders of Scribd are Trip Adler, Jared Friedman, and Tikhon Bernstam and is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Indonesian languages. Everyday Scribd gets updated with the latest trending books, blogs, articles. At present, Scribd has more than 80 million users and is named as the Netflix for books. Scribd has more than 60 million documents which aid book lovers to love their desired genres of books.
Several websites provide books online, but Scribd allows you to read novels, articles, audiobooks also. Scribd’s e-book subscription is available on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, personal computers, Kindle Fire, and Nook. Scribd is a service center which allows you to read all materials without any efforts. Let us have a gander at some of the methods through which we can get Scribd Free Account.
How To Get Free Scribd Free Account?
I hope that most of you are excited to read your favorite books on Scribd. To help you all, we are providing a few methods which allow you to get Scribd Free Account.
Method 1: Free Scribd Trial
The best digital reading subscription Scribd offers a 30-day free trial to all the users who wish to give you a trial at services offered by Scribd. The steps to be followed to get Scribd 30-Day Trial are:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of Scribd.
- Click on Read Free For 30 Days option.
- A pop-up menu appears in which you have to enter your mail id, name, and password.
- Click on Sign-Up button.
- The next step involves the payment process in which you have to enter your credit card details, the expiry date of the plan, and the security code. You can also use the PayPal payment method if you don’t have a credit card.
- Click on Start Your Free Trail and enjoy reading books.
- Do not neglect to cancel the subscription before 30 days. You can do it by login with your account and tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Repeat the above steps with different mail ids and credit cards.
These are the few methods through which we can get Scribd free account. Let us glare at some of its features.
Features of Scribd Account
Some Features of Scribd Account are mention below:
- You can access all types of books with Premium Scribd Account.
- Unlimited access to millions of books, novels, and other written works.
- At the time of reading, no interruption is occur such as advertisements.
- Without any restrictions, you can copy and print documents.
- You can also send your documents to your mobile devices and read again and again.
- You can also download your desired books via Scribd in your mobile and carry them in your pocket.
- Scribd offers a 30-Day free trial through which you can come to know its features.
Many platforms are available all over the world through which we can read and download our favorite books, novels, magazines, and audiobooks. One such awesome platform is Scribd, which has around 80 million users. You can get all kind of books in different languages in Scribd. You can enjoy the exciting features offered by Scribd by creating a premium Scribd account. But if you wish to avail more services, then go with a monthly subscription which costs $8.99. This platform is a gift for a book lover. If you are a book lover and want to read the book, then visit Scribd free account and become a reader.